Who wants to have a ball? Sometimes we just need some one to hug, other times we need to let loose and play! Here is a list of ten things you can do to have a ball with your very own Ball Pet. The possibilities are as endless as your imagination, so never stop enjoying the company of your new pal!
10 Fun Things You Can Do With Your Ball Pet
1. Play a game of kickball, just remember to hug your Ball Pet at the end of the game!
2. Have a catch outside and introduce your Ball Pet to all your friends.
3. Ball Pets Bowling – all you need is 10 water bottles, line them up like a fresh rack of bowling pins, and take turns with some pals seeing who can knock the most pins down with their Ball Pet.
4. Play a game of “Hot Potato”, have a friend or parent play some music and pause it randomly. The friend that is holding the Ball Pet when the music stops is, OUT! Keep playing until there’s a one winner!
5. Take your Ball Pet out for some fresh air and enjoy a game of basketball with them. If you do not have a basketball hoop use a small laundry basket and have a game inside! ( The Jolly Green Dragon usually flies right into the hoop!)
6. A picnic is always ideal for your Ball Pet when the weather is right! Lay down a blanket and enjoy lunch in the sun with your favorite one.
7. Bring your Ball Pet into school for show and tell! Your friends will be amazed with the fact that you brought in a toy AND a friend!
8. Play dress up with your Ball Pet, or even create your very own Ball Pet clothing using size appropriate shirts designed by you!
9. Invite all your friends over with their Ball Pets and have Ball Pets PARTY!
10. Use your imagination to create all kinds of unique ideas and activities for you to enjoy with your out of this world pet, pal, and your Puffy Purple Bear!
Visit BallPets.com to find the newest out of this world pals available!